Little, nationally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For”, is seeking a Sr. Experiential Graphic Designer for our Brand Communications and Design Studio in Orlando, FL or Newport Beach, CA.
The chosen candidate will collaborate across Little’s Workplace, Retail, Healthcare and Community practices with our talented multi-disciplinary team of designers on projects that enhance human experiences while cleverly solving problems for our clients.
• Under the direction of an Art Director, the position will lead design and project management efforts for Experiential/Environmental Graphics, Placemaking, Branding & Signage Programs from early concept through implementation.
• We are looking for a highly proactive and entrepreneurial individual that is ready to stretch their abilities and help grow our team.
The applicant must have:
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience;
• A degree in Graphic Design, Architecture, Industrial Design, Interior Design or related field;
• Expertise in graphic communication principles, typography and information hierarchy;
• Expertise in wayfinding principles and signage;
• Great concept, sketching and rendering skills;
• Experience sourcing and coordinating with vendors for signage fabrication and installation;
• A solid understanding of signage detailing, materials, construction processes;
• Strong experience in Adobe Creative Suite and CAD Tools is a must. SketchUp, Sign Agent Pro or similar is a bonus;
• Effective skills prioritizing and managing their time on multiple projects.
Other Great Assets for this Position:
• Share your passions with us! What makes you unique as an applicant? Don’t forget to include other creative outlets and skills in your portfolio and overview.
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who are fun to work with and who have a positive impact on everyone around them. We offer an outstanding benefits package as well as competitive salaries.
If you are interested in contributing to a growing firm that is making a difference in the design world, please submit your resume and portfolio for review to https://recruiting.ultipro.com/LIT1004LDAC/JobBoard/30702fd2-636e-4886-b1ce-4fc3b07e37ec/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=e4fabe82-7f61-46f8-9a87-0acace275571&sourceId=136a8063-6709-4dc9-acf7-1f345974257a
To learn more about Little, please visit us at www.littleonline.com or check out our blog at www.littlespeakeasy.com.