At Perkins+Will, we design new ways to help our clients tell their stories.
Our Branded Environments Atlanta division is looking for a creative Level II Graphic Designer with a strong portfolio of Environmental Graphic Design and Print Graphics. Our ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic team player who has the skills to strategize, develop and extend brand systems in the built environment and print communications. Our team also designs and develops entities that become globally recognized brands! You'll be an integral member in developing solutions for client markets which include corporate, healthcare, academics, science+technology, sports+recreation and aviation, with the opportunity to use branding and design to impact the experiences of a large spectrum of people: from students, teachers, patients and caregivers, to athletes, fans, scientists, and consumers alike.
The position requires a degree in Graphic Design and the ability to proactively support projects throughout the design process - from visioning to implementation. You'll bring brands to life, both two- and three-dimensionally using a variety of mediums. Our projects consist of designing systems that help clients consistently evoke their brand across multiple touch points, including visual entities, graphic enhancements to the built environment, marketing and business communications, product presentations, and customer premiums. You'll also help develop thoughtful, compelling Capabilities Presentations to pursue new partnerships and projects.
We're looking for someone highly-motivated, curious, team-oriented, and easily adaptable. Projects range in size and timeframes so we'll need you to be nimble, eager, and ready to jump in where needed. A good attitude and willingness to learn, grow, and collaborate with other design professionals is essential. You'll be working in a multi-disciplinary environment with Architects, Interior Designers, Urban Designers and Landscape Architects, and should be comfortable presenting ideas to both internal teams and external clients.
Additional requirements for this position include:
- Minimum 3-6 years of experience
- Experience in application of Branded Environments design
- Proficiency in: Photoshop, Illustrator (with CADTools), InDesign; Microsoft Office; Presentation software such as PowerPoint and Keynote
- Knowledge or experience in CAD, Revit, SketchUp, Lumion, Rhino, or other modeling / rendering software is not required, but would add value
- Hand drawing and sketching skills are a plus
- Strategic thinker and problem solver
- Clear articulation of ideas, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to tell a story through design
- An aesthetic sensibility aligned with our firm's commitment to design excellence
- Collaborative and professional work ethic
- LEED AP or within 6 months of hire
At Perkins+Will we believe that inclusion spurs creativity, and that innovation is born from an engaged culture of diverse people + ideas. By moving beyond barriers and stereotypes of gender, race, or, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, sexual orientation, gender entity, veteran status; we are committed to building an organization that reflects the diversity of the communities and clients we serve. EOE