Ware Malcomb has a Branding / Graphic Design Internship available in our New York, NY office located in the Flatiron District!
Ware Malcomb is an international design firm offering integrated services to clients throughout the world. Founded in 1972, Ware Malcomb offers planning, architecture, interior design, civil engineering, branding and sustainable design services to diverse clients.
Ware Malcomb Branding Studio Internships offer graphic design students an excellent opportunity to gain hands on experience and exposure to various aspects of Design Studio responsibilities including, but not limited to: job site field verification, design concept collaboration, graphic presentation production, design critiques, Sketch-Up modeling tool(s), website maintenance, signage ordinance research, vendor/contractor coordination, project punch walks and photography.
- Junior or Senior Year College Student pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design with an emphasis in:
- Experiential Graphic Design
- Environmental Graphic Design
- Experience in Adobe Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) & Microsoft Office is required
- Additional experience in HTML/CSS, SketchUp, Sign Design, & Marketing a plus
- Ability to work well in a collaborative team environment
- Strong communication skills
This is a paid internship.
Ware Malcomb offers the best of both worlds, a small office supportive and nurturing work environment with large company amenities and resources which provides amazing opportunity for internal growth. Ware Malcomb offers a whole life balance, health-focused company culture, competitive salary and overall benefits package.
**Must be legally authorized to work in the United States**