Gallagher & Associates is an internationally recognized museum and experience planning and design firm with offices in Washington, D.C., New York, San Francisco, and Singapore. Our experience ranges from social/cultural history and natural science, to sports and corporate attractions, music and the arts. This position is part of the Business Development and Marketing Department in the Washington, DC (Silver Spring) office, that is responsible for promoting the firm and attracting clients through proposals, marketing, social media and presentations.
This position works closely with Thora Colot (Development Director), Gretchen Coss (Director of Global Marketing), the Marketing Designer, Marketing Coordinator, and the Social Media Coordinator to develop proposals and pitch materials, maintain the company portfolio, and prepare strategic presentations.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Maintain a thorough knowledge of the competitive environment, and current trends in museum and experience design
· Manage the internal new business team roles and responsibilities, clarify process, and enforce quality consistency
· Maintain a working database of proposals in progress, completed proposals, and of potential projects
Managing the RFP/RFQ/RFI Process
· Oversee and participate in the creation of all proposals
· Review the RFP/RFQ/RFIs and client needs for proposal
· Coordinate resources to create proposal designs and materials, and develop and write content
· Work with Directors to ensure budget, scope, and process thinking is in line with what client’s expectations
· Coordinate relationships and fee proposals with sub-contractors, as needed
· Coordinate editing process, reviews and final reviews with Directors
The ideal candidate is creative, familiar with design and the arts, media savvy, and an excellent organizer and writer. The candidate is confident and a self-starter, as well as good at assessing new opportunities that complement and expand the existing client portfolio. The candidate has excellent communication skills and is proficient with proof reading and editing.
· Company paid medical and dental insurance
· 401K plan with fully vested matching
· Sixteen (16) PTO days to start and up to 22 days after six (6) years of service.
· Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
125 spending plans
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org