Davies Associates’ Beverly Hills office is looking for an environmental graphic designer with 2-5 years of experience in three-dimensional signage and wayfinding design to join our team. Job responsibilities include participation in all phases of the signage design process — programming, conceptual design, design development, documentation, specifications and construction administration — for a wide variety of signage and wayfinding programs.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or architecture preferred.
• 2-5 years of work experience in environmental graphic design or related field.
• Ability to conceptualize, design and draw in 3D.
• Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator with CAD tools plug-in, InDesign, Photoshop and Microsoft Office.
• Experience with SketchUp, AutoCAD and 3D modeling programs a plus.
• Understanding of architectural drawings and scales.
• Knowledge of signage fabrication methods and materials.
• Familiarity with sign/message programming for large scale wayfinding programs.
• Understanding of typography and its application to three-dimensional design.
• Can communicate effectively with clients and other project consultants.
• Can work collaboratively with team members in an open studio environment.
• Salary commensurate with experience and ability level.
• Employee benefit package available.
• Full-time position with opportunity for growth.
• Great location in the heart of Beverly Hills with employee parking provided.
• Please email cover letter, resume and portfolio (URL or PDF) to email@example.com.
Davies Associates is a graphic design studio providing creative services for signage and wayfinding, identity and branding, and print and web design. Our portfolio includes retail, office, residential, healthcare, entertainment, educational, recreational and hospitality projects. To learn more about our firm, please visit www.daviesla.com.