RSM Design is seeking highly creative self-motivated experienced EGD designers to be a part of our Los Angeles, CA studio and who have strong conceptual, visual communication, and problem-solving skills. The candidate will assist in all phases of project design and development including: programming, research and analysis, concept design, project management and development, and implementation drawings, and have strong experiences with EGD projects from conceptual development through implementation.
REQUIREMENTS and SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, architecture, or related field.
- 3 – 5 years experience in the environmental graphic design field, or related field.
- Strong knowledge of and use of Adobe Creative Suite programs and ability to visualize in two and three dimensions a must.
- Knowledge in 3D rendering skills in Sketch-up or similar a plus.
- Understanding of architectural scales and drawings - able to read and interpret architectural and shop drawings.
- Collaborative designer with good communication skills that works well in an interdisciplinary, fast-paced environment, as well as ability to work autonomously.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and experienced with client presentation skills and the ability to manage client expectations with clear communications and confident leadership.
- Desire and ability to travel to out of town project locations.
- Salary commensurate based on experience and ability level.
- This is a full-time position with benefits.
- Interested applicants please email your cover letter, resume, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RSM Design, with studios in San Clemente, Los Angeles, and Dallas, is an architectural graphics and branding firm specializing in project visioning, graphic identity, wayfinding, signage design, architectural graphics, and placemaking. Wearing multiple creative hats on projects, our team works at the intersection of graphic design and architecture, collaborating with clients and architects to choreograph the guest experience. The studio’s project collaborations range in scope and scale from complex urban programs to small unique branding opportunities on high-profile domestic and international projects.
Check us out at www.rsmdesign.com.