We are a national, architectural signage company that provides comprehensive environmental graphic design services to our clients. Although our projects encompass a diverse range of organizations and corporations, much of our work takes place in the healthcare field. Widely known in the architectural and construction community, our environmental graphic designers and project management team members are considered experts in architectural signage design, planning and construction.
We are seeking an experienced, innovative Environmental Graphic Designer, who can lead visual communication and architectural signage projects from concept to completion with passion, creativity, and attention-to-detail. The EGD is responsible for all aspects of signage design, including wayfinding systems, sign location plans, message schedules, and signage drawings. Our ideal candidate is a great communicator, able to lead all project meetings involving architects, designers and owners with professionalism and enthusiasm.
· Bachelor degree in Graphic Design
· 5+ years proven experience in developing architectural signage designs, plans & wayfinding systems
· High technical proficiency in the Adobe Illustrator Creative Suite, InDesign, & Photoshop
· Must have strong critical thinking skills, with strategic and systematic attention to detail
· Ability to read and thoroughly comprehend architectural plans and complex documents
· Ability to travel on short notice via air or ground trips (out of town travel estimate, up to 25%)
· Ability to work interactively in an open office environment, supporting and collaborating with all project team members
· Capable of presenting projects to clients and quickly implementing client feedback
· Familiarity with materials, processes and fabrication techniques of architectural signage systems
Ø Leading and creating design projects from concept to completion
Ø Manage and organize all aspects of each project, including drawings, sample creation, and presentation materials for clients
Ø Attending client meetings and performing site surveys as required, locally or nationally
Ø Collaborate with the project management and production team on each project
You must submit your resume and design portfolio to be considered for this position.
We are headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee. We are willing to assist with relocating expenses.