We're in search of a responsible, highly motivated, resourceful, detail-oriented team player to join our Environmental Graphic Design team as a Designer.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Think creatively and strategically
- Lead project research and develop design concepts through implementation
- Deliver accurate design solutions to clients in collaboration with creative director
- Collaborate closely with design team on all aspects of the design process
- Offer innovative ideas and contribute to the studio culture
- Strong design aesthetic and typography skills
- An eagerness to learn and adapt to information design and/or signage projects
- Highly attuned attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and is resourceful
- An open and positive personality
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Minimum educational and professional requirements include:
- 2-5 years of graphic design work experience 4-year college degree (preferably a BFA in Graphic Design or a related design field)
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Flash)
- Experience and/or exposure to wayfinding and signage and the built environment
- Knowledge of CAD and/or sketch-up a plus
- To apply, please send the following materials via email to email@example.com with the subject line "EGD 17 + Your Name"
- Brief cover letter (include why you are interested in this position)
- Salary requirements and availability
- Website link or PDF of 8-12 portfolio samples
Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview. No calls please. We will only consider candidates authorized to work in the U.S. Compensation is commensurate with applicable experience.