· Graduate of an accredited graphic design program with Bachelor's level degree.
· Strong financial monitoring skills.
· Strong Conceptual design skills.
· Proficient in software required to complete the project.
· Strong communication, coordination and organization skills.
· Plan and develop projects.
o Meet with Client and Contractor(s) to provide interpretation of contract documents.
o Make design and documentation decisions using discretion and good judgement.
Strong knowledge of building codes and
o Ensure accuracy and completion of all project related tasks.
o Assist the Sr. EGD and Project Manager in establishing the project budget and program development.
· Explore and document site analysis and design alternatives.
· Establish appropriate material selection and fabrication.
Adhere to both Cooper Carry and the Client
guidelines and meet deadlines for each project.