Forge is looking to expand their Environments Design team. We are looking for candidates that are open-minded, forward-thinking and are never satisfied with the status quo.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 4-year degree in architecture, industrial design, graphic design or similar program
- 2-year work experience specifically in environmental graphic design, specification and production
- Ability to read and understand architectural specifications and drawings.
- Knowledge and best practices of wayfinding concepts and technologies
- Demonstrated experience coordinating sign design packages, RFI’s and signage installation
- Drawing in scale, developing and reviewing plans, sections and shop drawings
- Strong visual design sense in both 2D and 3D implementation
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite and 3D software
- Proven portfolio of key work within the wayfinding sector
If this sounds like you and you are ready to join the Forge family, then please send your application to email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you.