About Modulex Americas:
Founded in 1963 by the LEGO Group, Modulex A/S is an industry leader in signage product design, leading-edge production methodology and unparalleled quality control. As part of a global network with presence in more than 45 countries, Modulex Americas works in unison to supply our customers with signage and graphics products that address any signage requirement, at any scale, anywhere.
We offer a complete signage and environmental graphics package including project management, modular sign systems, custom manufacturing, product sourcing, logistics and installation. With decades of experience we provide trouble-free implementation anywhere in the world.
In close cooperation with the CEO & President, The Executive Vice President is responsible for the executive leadership and business development of all business units in North America with the ultimate objective of achieving a net profit of 10-15% across the Modulex Americas Group.
· Responsible for development of the brand positioning, visualization, and solutions of Modulex Americas Group.
· Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the senior management team
· Responsible for driving Modulex Americas mission and vision
· Work with the management teams of each business unit to assist in their individual initiatives and ensure consistency with the Modulex Americas culture
Culture & Process
· Responsible for establishing a design/build culture that delivers uncompromised outcomes through all business units
· Modulex combines process and product to deliver sign solutions that respond to the needs of any environment. We believe it’s 90% about the process and not the product, and the EVP will ensure this is efficiently implemented in every business units and service model.
Business Unit Involvement
· Determine strategic design approaches for major projects and clients
· Assist in the development of pricing strategies for projects and solutions
· Responsibility for top and bottom line profitability of all business units
Information Technology & Communication
· Awareness of technology advances, and potential applications for all business units
· Lead and implement internal IT and communication strategies and practices
· Works collaboratively with all staff to clearly articulate Modulex Americas values in a manner that generates excitement, enthusiasm, alignment and commitment to action consistent with the external brand identities of Modulex
· Fosters a culture that promotes ethical practices, passion and encourages individual integrity, accountability and responsibility
· Attracts and retains a solid team with the knowledge, skills, energy and passion to make the mission and vision a reality
· Actively participates in a performance management process that ensures accountability at all levels of the organization and makes mid‐course corrections in goals and strategies as necessary
· Assist in the recruitment of additional staff as required
· Fosters a climate of employee ownership in the business
· Provide a high level of customer service to all clients and staff at all times
· Aware of signage industry and business trends
· Review new sales opportunities for further engagement by individual business units when required
· Support the business development for all business units
· Minimum five years experience in a senior executive role within the signage industry;
· An entrepreneurial spirit and ambitions to develop ownership within the business;
· Proven experience in a business development role on large scale initiatives;
· Ability to provide direction, assemble and coordinate teams and other staff;
· Degree/diploma from a recognized University or College;
· Excellent written and oral communications skills;
· Ability to see opportunities for growth, expansions and drive to push the business;
· Ability to work autonomously and juggle multiple high priority objectives and initiatives;
· Ability to travel throughout North America to connect with multiple business units.
Also an asset:
· Existing ownership of a signage company with profitable operations and strong assets to potentially be converted to minority ownership in Modulex Americas Group
· Experience of design / build projects
· Global connections with Key Accounts in the signage industry