Page/Dyal (pagedyal.com) is a full-service branding and design consultancy. We design brands that work. Whether it’s the mark that shows up on everything, or the voice whose volume modulates as appropriate. Everywhere our clients need to be, we are there for them: experiential graphics, place-making, digital communications, branded environments, story-telling in print or on-line. Our clients come from retail, housing and hospitality, higher education, cultural and civic institutions, non-profit organizations and corporate enterprise.
Page/Dyal is an independent consultancy of Page Southerland Page, Inc., a multidisciplinary firm with offices across the U.S. and affiliate offices abroad.
Our studio is fast-paced and our teams are made up of professionals from the worlds of branding, graphic design, experiential graphic design, communications, architecture, industrial design and organization development.
We are seeking highly talented and motivated Experiential Graphic Designers and Graphic Designers to join us as we grow.Responsibilities
– Creating and pitching design strategies and concepts within our studio and to clients.
– Developing concepts into cohesive identities, programs, and standards.
– Documenting and executing designs into (variously) print, digital, web, and 3D environments.
– Coordinating our work with (variously) printers, developers, copywriters, sign fabricators, architects, and others.Qualifications
– Bachelor’s degree or higher in graphic design, communication design, or similar
– 2+ years of professional design work experience. Recent graduates with truly exceptional portfolios will be considered.
In addition, candidate must have:
– Portfolio demonstrating exceptional typography, composition, and information design skills
– Creative problem solving and concept/idea generation skills
– Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues to ensure that assigned tasks and expectations are met
– Ability to handle multiple tasks and tight deadlines
– Meticulous attention to detail within a lightning-fast environment.
– Willingness to work on a very wide range of project types —some large, some small, some exciting, some workaday
– A never-ending pursuit of knowledge of design and art history, as well as a keen awareness of what’s-happening-now
– A collegial nature. We value engaged conversation and collaboration over headphone isolation.
– An easy-going positive attitude and roll-with-the-punches personality. We’re a no drama studio, and we aim to keep it that way.
Please submit work samples along with your resume.
To learn more about the firm, go to www.pagethink.com for additional career opportunities log on at www.pagethink.com/index.php/careers.html
Page is an EOE/AA/VET/IWD employer and subscribes to E-Verify.