We are an award winning event design and experiential marketing agency, responsible for creating some of the most celebrated events worldwide for a broad range of clientele in the entertainment, fashion, publishing, arts, media and consumer products industries.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for the development and execution of graphic elements through all phases of a project from pitch to production. Working closely with our interdisciplinary teams, s/he will play an integral role in the development of concept driven designs that meet project and budget goals.
We are seeking an individual who is a creative thinker, eager problem solver, and a good multi-tasker. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in a creative field and/or agency environment and will be able to manage multiple projects at different phases simultaneously.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Working with the design team to develop a range of graphic design concepts for our projects, including event identity/branding, invitations, print materials, environmental graphics, and signage that interpret client goals and strategies
- Illustrate design concepts for internal ideation and reference, as well as for client presentations.
- Ideate and develop compelling and dynamic new business pitch decks
- Execution of production graphics for a range of the company’s projects
Experience and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2-3 years professional design experience
- Degree in Graphic Design or related field is required
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent computer skills - fluent in excel, word, and outlook
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to remain calm and positive in a fast-paced environment
- A commitment to get the job done is a must
Please submit cover letter, portfolio, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with GRAPHIC DESIGNER in the subject line of the email.