GHD is searching for an environmental graphic designer with experience working in three-dimensional space, including environmental graphic design, signage and wayfinding. The candidate's portfolio should demonstrate the ability to articulate concepts through a cohesive visual vocabulary. Excellent verbal and written communications skills, strong typographic skills, and attention to detail are critical for developing compelling projects in the built environment, as is an extraordinary passion for design collaboration with an exceptionally committed design team.
Efficient time management and strong organization skills are required to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines. The candidate must be able to work closely and collaboratively with internal team members, third party vendors and partners, and clients, displaying a positive attitude and a strong commitment to excellence.
Responsibilities include research, concept development, design, execution and implementation of various types of projects for corporations and cultural institutions as well as project management and client interaction.
Qualifications & Skills
- Undergraduate design degree
- Environmental graphic design experience
- Expertise in all industry-standard design applications, particularly Adobe Creative Suite; proficiency in CADTools and Sketchup, a plus.
- Experience managing project budgets
- Proficient in multi-tasking and juggling several projects at once
- Creative and critical thinker who is equally collaborative and independent
- Passionate about design, art and architecture
How To Apply
Email should include your cover letter, resume and digital portfolio (URL or PDF). We will only contact applicants if we require further information or to schedule an interview. GHD is an equal opportunity employer.