Honorcraft is a leading designer and manufacturer of custom awards, plaques, recognition wall displays, and architectural signage throughout the country. Honorcraft has been in business over 55 years, serving clients such as universities, hospitals, museums, military, government entities, associations, and corporations.
Job Requirements: The Designer collaborates with the client, Honorcraft’s sales team, and Honorcraft’s production team to develop creative and professional pre-production renderings. The Designer’s renderings are used in both (1) the sales process, in order to get the client’s final sign-off on the design, as well as (2) the manufacturing process, in order to provide Honorcraft’s production team with the proper specifications required to manufacture the product, including material, color, dimensions, and text layout.
Representative orders requiring design services include: plaques, Lucite awards, medallions, donor wall displays, and architectural signage. Please visit our website for a more complete gallery of representative product offerings honorcraft.com.
This position is located in our main office, Stoughton, MA, and report to the Director of Graphics & Design.
· Design, sketch and create design renderings for client review, approval and production
· Conceptualize creatively to produce new ideas, solutions and designs for various areas of clientele.
· Create marketing materials, including product brochures, sales presentations, exhibits and displays, client newsletters, website updates, and other company communications.
· Design monthly newsletter client emails, blogs and social media
· Develop and update design portfolio presentations in PowerPoint
· Coordinate with outside fabricators and vendors
· Meet with clients, sales managers, and production managers to discuss the client’s objectives and requirements
· Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design preferred, but not required
· 2-5 years of experience in graphic, product, or industrial design
· Ability to learn and understand Honorcraft’s production methods and materials used (such as wood, metals, stone, and acrylics)
· Conceptualization, sketching and rendering skills
· Proficient with Macintosh, Adobe CS (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) & Micorsoft Office
· Proficiency with CAD Tools software to produce 2D and 3D product renderings
· Attention to detail, typography, and color
· Strong written/verbal communication skills and organization skills
· Ability to work collaboratively with other team members from various creative disciplines
· Self-motivated with a passion to stay current on environmental graphic design trends
Compensation and Benefits:
· This position offers a competitive salary and opportunities for progression within a growing company
· Honorcraft offers a full benefits package including an employer sponsored health plan, 401K with match, along with voluntary plans that are flexible to the employee’s needs
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please email Becky Fong at email@example.com
Please include your letter of interest, resume, and design portfolio (link) in the email.