HealyKohler Design has an exciting opportunity for an in-house Graphic Designer in our Washington, DC studio. This position is an integral member of our multi-disciplinary design team working on a variety of exhibition and experience design projects across the country.
Scope of the position:
The successful applicant will plan and develop exhibit and interpretive graphic programs, donor recognition, and environmental graphics. They will be part of the design team working to translate client needs into effective design solutions. The successful applicant will be responsible for design throughout multiple phases of development and for creating production files for printing graphic programs.
– 2-3 years of graphic design experience in exhibition and/or environmental graphic design
– Outstanding design sense with the ability to integrate messaging, color, imagery, and typography into three-dimensional built environments
– Ability to manage multiple projects at once, while meeting deadlines
– Knowledge of preparing and packaging final digital artwork with the Adobe Creative Suite software for fabrication
- Working knowledge of industry best practices including universal design and ADA compliance as well as fabrication materials and methods helpful