Little, nationally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For”, is seeking a Jr. Experiential Graphic Designer for our growing Brand Communications and Design Studio in Washington, D.C.
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who are fun to work with and who have a positive impact on everyone around them. We offer an outstanding benefits package as well as competitive salaries.
He/She will collaborate across Little’s Workplace, Retail, Healthcare and Community practices with our talented multi-disciplinary team of designers on projects that enhance human experiences while cleverly solving problems for our clients. Under the direction of an Art Director, the position will develop environmental graphic design, placemaking & signage systems from early concept through implementation.
• Work collaboratively to design and develop experiential graphics and client presentations;
• Create 2D and/or 3D renderings to visualize designs;
• Create and edit scaled plans and elevations for presentations;
• Support the team by gathering project information (design research and/or site surveys); and
• Attend client meetings and travel occasionally.
• A minimum of 2 years in graphic design experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Architecture, Industrial Design, Interior Design or related;
• Knowledge of graphic communication principles, typography and information hierarchy;
• Advanced Adobe Creative Suite skills;
• Conceptualization, sketching and rendering skills;
• Knowledge of wayfinding principles and signage;
• Strong written/verbal communication skills and organization skills;
• Ability to work collaboratively with other team members from various creative disciplines;
• Self-motivated with a passion to stay current on environmental graphic design trends; and
• Effectively prioritize and manage their time.
Other Great Assets for this Position:
• Print, logo, packaging, and/or product design
• Illustration and/or calligraphy skills
• Web, motion graphics and/or 3D modeling
• Proactive work ethic
Candidates must demonstrate strong collaborative and creative skills plus the abilities to design compelling ideas and the presentations necessary to explain function and design features.
If you are interested in contributing to a growing firm that is making a difference in the design world, please submit your resume and portfolio for review to https://recruiting.ultipro.com/LIT1004LDAC/JobBoard/30702fd2-636e-4886-b1ce-4fc3b07e37ec/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=1f4aedf2-9563-4d61-9184-762557814634&sourceId=136a8063-6709-4dc9-acf7-1f345974257a
To learn more about Little, please visit us at www.littleonline.com or check out our blog at www.littlespeakeasy.com. Little is an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice!