Junior Environmental Graphic Designer
Kraido is a San Francisco based company that creates branded environments and customer experiences that are strategic, innovative, and practical. Our team is small but our clients are big, affording us the opportunity to work on a broad range of project types in a variety of capacities. We are in search of a Junior Environmental Graphic Designer interested in joining a laborative and open work environment to learn and grow (and have fun along the way). We want a person who is creative, has a strong interest in environmental graphic design, is detail-oriented, good-humored, self-motivated, and has a willingness to learn and try a variety of roles and responsibilities. A minimum of 2 years of environmental graphic design experience is desired.
· Interest/experience in sign system development (sign programming, creative 2D and 3D design, detail sign drawings, artwork production)
· Good graphic/typographic sensibilities (typography, or, icons, imagery, etc.)
· Some sign drawing experience (plan, elevation and section drawings and details)
· Some experience in developing sign and brand standards a plus
· Have strong organizational skills (attention to detail and accuracy, file management, etc.)
· Good communication skills with internal team members and vendors
· Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite
· Familiar with architectural scale and working with Illustrator's CADtools plug-in
· Familiar with MS Office (PPT, Word, Excel)
· Ability to understand architectural drawings
· Familiar with SketchUp or another 3D visualization tools a plus
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in a design related field, such as graphic design, environmental graphic design, etc.