dPOP seeks a versatile Lead Experiential Designer with a passion for creating designs to fit a variety of different environments. The ideal candidate will have strong experience leading large-scale projects for a variety of commercial clients. Having an understanding of branding and have the ability to translate that voice into various mediums throughout a workplace. The Lead Experiential Designer will have an expertise in translating client culture into ultra-custom designs.
· Lead the design of large scale custom graphics projects from pre-sale through completion
· Create custom designs such as wayfinding, wallcoverings, large format prints, and installations
· Develop expertise on projects based on varying scales of work, scope of the projects, and phase of design
· Create digital designs, such as 3D rendering/mock-ups.
· Interact with clients to understand their existing branding and culture to develop purposeful designs.
· Develop and articulate concepts and layouts.
· Interact with leaders and team members for brainstorming sessions, design briefs, and team projects.
· Work comfortably with outside clients, vendors, and other construction disciplines to both quote materials and oversee installation.
· Work within a multitude of existing branding guidelines at once.
· Effectively oversee production and installation of multiple projects.
· Ability to find practical solutions to problems
· Imagination and ability to think creatively
· Strong attention to detail and a high sense of urgency with time management skills
· Ability to successfully perform in a fast-paced and changing environment
· Strong understanding of the relationship between design and company culture
· Strong understanding of material use, durability, and creating budgets
· Graduate or undergraduate degree in in graphic design or related field from an accredited college or university
· 7+ years of experience in a graphic design role
· Advanced proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
· Advanced graphic and verbal presentation skills including concept development, page layout and current graphic design trends
· Experience with 3-D rendering/mock-ups
· Strong understanding design trends