Bluecadet is seeking an experienced Producer to manage the delivery of large scale exhibits that span physical and digital environments. We are seeking a candidate to support our team on a large project involving multiple media and interactive products which is scheduled to install in September 2019. In this role, you will work in partnership with a Senior Producer and Associate Producer who are managing various aspects of the project.
You will manage the efforts of an interdisciplinary team of designers and technologists working on spatial and environmental graphic design, digital media installations, and interactive technology products. You will also coordinate with client and partners including architects and A/V integrators. You will manage multiple products through every phase of project development, including concept development, experience design, content development, design development, production, quality assurance, installation and project completion.
This position is based in our Philadelphia office. We are open to both full-time and freelance candidates, but are seeking a commitment of at least one year.Responsibilities Include:
- Drive an interdisciplinary process and the delivery of outstanding experiences, and guide teams to create great work.
- Manage budgets and production schedules, coordinating with teams, partners, and clients to ensure that all parties stay on track and on budget.
- Interface ectly with clients to ensure successful delivery and execution of products.
- Coordinate information and interactions with internal teams and external partners. Manage regular in-house team meetings.
- Be responsible for project documentation, tracking, organization, and follow-through for internal teams and external clients/partners.
- Forecast weekly resource allocations and coordinate team allocation with the Producer team, ensuring that allocation and priorities are in alignment with project schedules and budgets.
- Partner with both Senior and Associate Producers on execution of projects.
- Contribute eas to projects and actively participate in team meetings.
- Manage and participate in testing, quality assurance, and installation for all deliverables.
What We're Looking For:
- A minimum of 3 years of project management experience in digital/interactive media, architecture, environmental graphic design, or related field
- Proven, successful experience working in a laborative environment on multiple deliverable-driven projects from concept to completion
- Experience managing the production of interactive media
- Bonus if you also have experience in exhibit design and/or fabrication
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail
- Ability to cultivate trust and laboration with clients and team members
- Ability to be patient and focused under tight deadlines
- A team player who is supportive, laborative, positive and professional
- Must have work authorization to work in the United States
Bluecadet is an award-winning experience design studio that laborates with the world's leading cultural organizations and brands to craft products and spaces that entertain, educate, and inspire. We leverage design and technology to help our clients tell their stories and engage their audiences with powerful experiences that build empathy and encourage engagement.
Based in Philadelphia and New York, our 50+ person team includes strategists, producers, designers, architects, developers, and videographers. In addition to our extensive expertise in design, strategy, and technology, we also have an in-house production studio dedicated to creating high-quality original content, including photography, film, 360-degree-footage, motion graphics, and virtual experiences.