Leading electrical & architectural sign company, Tube Art Group, is looking for an experienced Production Sign Designer to join our outstanding creative team at our Milwaukee, Oregon location.
General Position Description:
You will be tasked with design projects for existing and new clients, assisting the team with technical detailing of custom, exterior and illuminated signage. The position requires work style flexibility which includes having an independent and collaborative approach to completing projects on time, as well as understanding the importance of deadlines in an open office environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the commercial architecture and/or design industry
- Knowledge of production procedures
- Strong sense of graphic design and knowledge of typography and layout methodologies
- Intermediate MS Office Suite skills
- Advanced Adobe Suite office skills
- 3D rendering capabilities are a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated accountability for end to end management of projects
- 3+ years professional experience required
- Deadline driven
- Ability to collaborate with and support project teams, including project managers and project coordinators
- Experience in sign and/or construction industry a plus
- Mechanical detailing knowledge required
Portfolio and/or examples of work will be required upon interview
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.