Our Massachusetts office is currently looking to hire a Project Manager. The ideal candidate is a visionary who can communicate design concepts and has a strong business acumen. This position offers an exciting opportunity to integrate graphic communication, branding, signage and wayfinding in fresh and creative ways for high-profile projects.
• Conceptualize and design environmental graphic elements for mixed use, retail, residential, commercial, hospitality, entertainment, education and transit oriented developments.
• Demonstrate ability to detail and document all aspects of wayfinding and branded environment packages from concept design through design intent.
• Experience generating detailed plans, elevations and sections of signage and brand elements.
• Experience with materials, fabrication techniques and signage specifications.
• Ability to generate message schedules and location plans.
• Experience coordinating with fabricators, architects, interior designers and other subs.
• Conduct research and analysis.
• Design & document environmental graphic, signage and wayfinding packages for interior, exterior, and architecturally based projects up to a design intent level.
• Develop signage programming plans and prepare message schedules.
• Manage various construction administration tasks including shop drawings and RFI reviews, site & punch list documentation.
• Coordinate client communication.
Ideal candidates should have 3-5 years of experience in environmental graphic design, architecture, interior design, industrial design or other relevant fields and possess skill sets including:
• Self-motivator & starter, collaborative & positive attitude.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
• Organized and detail-oriented.
• Understand project schedules & deliverable expectations.
• Required professional degree (Bachelors).
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), SketchUp, REVIT/AUTO CAD or similar, Microsoft Word and Excel, Filemaker Pro.
• Particular experience with Signage and Wayfinding.
Selbert Perkins Design offers the most competitive salaries and benefits in the industry.