Selbert Perkins Design is an international design firm that has created some of the world’s most notable, iconic landmarks. Our award-winning work, for a diverse array of high-profile clients, can be seen on five continents. We combine branding, public art, sculpture, signage and wayfinding to create meaningful environments that serve the public good and translate into positive results for our clients.
Our Los Angeles office has an immediate opening for a Project Manager to manage multiple concurrent signage and wayfinding projects for large airport expansion projects. You will be working with a team of partners, principals, design directors, CADD managers and graphic designers developing projects for transportation wayfinding.
- Manage multiple large-scale projects simultaneously
- Manage and attend daily calls and meetings
- Manage team communications
- Maintain deliverable schedules
- Coordinate staffing needs in order to meet project deadlines
- Review contracts, scope, budget, billing, fee estimates, and additional service requests
- Act as point of contact for clients, vendors, and teams
- Oversee fabrication and installation
- Participate in QAQC process required for each project
- Travel for meetings, presentations, and site visits throughout the duration of the project
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in signage and wayfinding design or architecture industry
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Organized and detail oriented
- Required college degree (BA minimum)
- Proficient in current file sharing formats such as Newforma, Project Wise, etc.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) Trimble, Sketchup, Microsoft Word, and Excel
Selbert Perkins Design is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply for open positions.