AGS specializes in providing our clients signage solutions while helping them identify, navigate and understand environments. We have learned the art of communicating information and creating a desired experience in the places we work, live, play and visit. Our diverse and talented team offers our client’s expertise and knowledge in the disciplines of High end Custom Sign Fabrication, Project Management, Signs Standards Programs™, and Standard Products in the Architectural Sign Industry.
We are seeking a Project Manager with experience in Manufacturing, Built-to-order, and/or Construction (Signage Manufacturing experience preferred).
Responsible for coordinating and managing customer project planning of project timelines, assigning necessary sub-contractors and internal personnel, and ensuring timely and accurate communication to all customers internal and external. Initiates and monitors project budgets, schedules, change orders, contract reports, assists with revenue planning and cash flow maximization, and other job related administration tasks. Ensures that the projects meet deadlines and company quality standards. The Project Management Team leads external customer interaction and successful delivery/installation of sign projects, and is the internal liaison between senior management, sales, engineering, estimating, manufacturing, and quality. Embraces and exemplifies the AGS Core Vision. Overall the Project Manager is responsible for delivering a positive customer experience, improving customer loyalty and financial results by the project.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves its internal and external customers in achieving their objectives through fulfillment of customer requirements. This includes meeting or exceeding customer, internal customers, and company financial requirements.
· Oversees multiple project. Aids in the facilitation of complex, programs/projects that can span organizational boundaries, involve external vendors and multiple business areas, and can have a significant legal and/or financial impact to AGS’s business.
· Communicates status of projects to all pertinent internal resources so that areas of support are informed of objectives, timelines, and open issues for each project. Monitors and documents all phases of assigned projects and ensures accuracy and correctness of information. Ensures information is accurately shared for revenue planning.
· Demonstrates financial responsibility and accountability through the effective and efficient use of resources in daily procedures, processes, and practices. Ensures cash flow maximization for all projects.
- Develop best practices, techniques, and tools for project planning, execution, project management, ongoing milestone/deliverable tracking, communication, and key performance metrics. Continuously seek improvements in all areas.
- Ensures all practices and policies of AGS are followed, or modified if appropriate, and leads by example through use of the same.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Education, Training and Experience:
- BS degree or equivalent in experience.
- 2-5 years of related experience.
- Signage experience preferred.
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Office products required.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and project managers.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project management and knowledgeable in PMO industry best practice required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a team environment and an ability to work independently with little oversight is required.
Success Factors (KSAs):
(The attributes listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.)
- Program and project management skills, effectively arranging resources and managing multiple small to large projects in a cross-functional environment.
- Possesses the commitment, initiative, drive and energy to continually improve and enhance AGS business processes.
- Ability to lead and energize a multidisciplinary high-performance work teams to respond to business needs.
- Ability to communicate and persuade customers, employees, and management at all levels and thrive in a cross-functional environment.
- Must be able to achieve results without direct authority (influencing skills).
customer relationship skills.
- Creative thinker
with teamwork skills.
- Ability to
articulate AGS issues and strategies.
- Goal oriented,
reliable, enthusiastic, outgoing and motivated individual.
- Capable and comfortable meeting with or presenting to “C” level executives.
- Ability to analyze project needs and determine resources needed to meet objectives.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize information to understand issues and identify options.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- An aptitude for how to measure, track project/task progress, and wherever possible automate.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Skilled in negotiation and conflict management.
- Program/Product scheduling and budgeting experience.
- Able to work
independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong attention
- Excellent oral and
written communication skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects/tasks.
· Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.