Wayfinding, Signage and Graphics (WSG) Project Managers have project responsibilities regarding the standardization, design, procurement and installation of environmental graphics, wayfinding, and signage for new construction projects, renovations and sign related hospital initiatives. This includes Patient Bill of Rights and Regulatory Signage.
In this role, you will assist in the management of wayfinding instructional communication visible to and directed toward patients, visitors and staff to ensure clarity, consistency, accuracy and user-friendliness as part of a specific project. You will also coordinate and facilitate implementation activities with the physician's organization, Facilities Design & Construction project managers, Development, Facilities Operations, NYP Administration, Marketing, Space Planning and other Hospital departments and sign consultants and vendors.
- Bachelor's Degree in graphic design, interior design or architecture
- 6+ Years of Experience Signage and Wayfinding implementation
- Facile in AutoCAD/illustrator/AdobelnDesign
- Facile in computer applications (PC- and network-based,) including Windows, departmental email
- Proficient written and verbal English communication skills, on a college graduate
- High level of ability to solve problems and manage information indicated herein.
- Interacts professionally with departmental staff as well as contractors, manufacturers, vendors and consultants
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018" - U.S.News & World Report
- 2017 “Best Large Workplaces in New York.” - Great Place to Work and Fortune
- 2017 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers