Urbanite (Frost*collective’s environmental graphic design practice) one of Australia’s foremost authorities on brand in the built environment. We have over 30-years experience partnering with architects, interior designers and marketing teams to create inspiring spatial experiences that engage and enrich people’s lives.
We deliver projects both nationally and internationally and work with some of the country’s most innovative and leading organisations. We deliver industry-leading wayfinding and user experience strategies, signage and wayfinding projects, graphic design for environments and place-making. Each project we undertake helps to shape its environment and how users experience the built environment. We have a can-do attitude and love to push boundaries and expectations – which makes for an engaging workplace with no two projects the same.
Take a look at our work to get a feel for what we do:
We are looking for a Design/Project Manager, to work as part our environments team – someone with a passion for the project and client management of multiple environmental design projects from design through to completion.
You will have a minimum of five-years experience managing architectural, interior design or signage and environmental graphics projects. In this client-facing role, you will coordinate and manage the internal design team and liaise with the client, suppliers, design partners and stakeholders to drive the project to exceptional outcomes.
YOU WILL HAVE
• passion for project and design management of environmental design projects
• an deep understanding of the built environment
• high level communication skills
• ability to read and understand plans and architectural drawings
• to see the big picture and drive resources to achieve it
• an acute attention to detail
• a genuine passion for achieving the best result for clients and developing client relationships
• able to function as both a leader and team member. We have a very strong emphasis on teamwork!
• ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks
• experience with the Adobe suite & Microsoft Office programs
• tertiary qualifications in the built environment (architecture/interiors)
We are in a beautiful converted warehouse space in the heart of Redfern, close to the station and great amenities. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and inspiring creative team, where you will have the chance to work on a diverse range of exciting projects within the built environment.