If you are enthusiastic about pushing design beyond expectations, working across mediums, and enriching the experience of the built environment through visual communication, this is the team for you. We have several upcoming exciting projects and we’re looking for a Senior Designer to join us in our San Francisco office.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING AT M-O
- Lead project design teams through entirety of project
- Collaborate with clients to portray their brands throughout their environments
- Collaborate with fabricators, architects, interior designers and engineers
- Conduct research and analysis to develop programming
- Conceptualize and design both 2D and 3D environmental graphics
- Design and create detail documentation, schedules and specifications for projects
- Coordinate the construction administration process
- Assist with project close-out to for marketing purposes
- Assist with public relations, marketing collateral, and other studio outreach efforts
THE MUST HAVES...
- 4 - 7 years of experience working on environmental graphics and/or similar type work
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Architecture, Interior Design or related
- Experience with leading the creative process
- Experience collaborating directly with clients
- Advanced skills in typography, composition, and color theory
- Understanding of architectural scales and drawings
- Thorough understanding of project process, from programming to implementation
- Ability to assemble, coordinate and review design intent documents
- Ability to coordinate directly with fabricators and vendors
- High-level proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud Apps
- Experience and understanding of CAD Tools
- High-level proficiency in Windows
- Ability to utilize cloud-based project management software (trello, slack, google documents…)
- Personable and professional with clients
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Excellent communication skills (verbally and written)
- Ability to manage and collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team
- Be professional and organized with the ability to multitask
- Flexible schedule (for travel & the occasional rushed deadline)
- Have a fearless go-getter attitude
WANT TO JOIN US?
Email your resume and portfolio as one single PDF or provide a link to your Website to “[email protected]” (Max. File Size: 20MB).
Media Objectives is an award-winning interdisciplinary studio uniquely housed within the architectural firm, Valerio Dewalt Train. Leveraging design we better connect people to spaces, brands and ideas. Our clients include the world's leading tech companies, developers, and institutions - including Google, Adobe, the University of California and Cal Poly State University.