As the Senior Environmental Brand Designer, you are a hands-on, innovative and critical thinker who aspires to the highest standards of design excellence for our brand studio. In this role, you’ll be collaborating with a fast-paced interdisciplinary team of architects, interior designers, and storytellers to deliver projects ranging from signage & wayfinding, branded environments, corporate identity, and digitally integrated experiences. You will demonstrate vision, generate multiple projects from conception to completion, and ensure successful project outcomes.
• Conduct research, site survey, develop way-finding strategies, and document design solutions (sign type drawings, message schedules & location plans).
• Pay close attention to brand stewardship, art direction and composition, and demonstrate how color, materiality, and finish are appropriate for a variety of interior and exterior environmental solutions.
• Define and develop schematic design and design development concepts according to creative brief requirements and the client's objectives.
• Develop environmental graphic design intent packages that include specifications, materials, and locations for designed elements.
• Prepare final documentation and production-ready artwork for 3D, print, and/or digital applications.
• Be able to multitask, working on several projects at once, often with tight deadlines and with careful attention to detail.
• Be flexible in design and able to take direction, feedback and observations with a positive attitude.
• Be able to work and liaise across all departments to produce the best response to creative brief.
• Comprehend projects at a high level to anticipate and avoid potential roadblocks.
• Plugged into emerging technologies/industry/design trends and willing to share internally.
• Report to and review work and schedule with the Brand Studio Senior Director.
• 8 - 10+ years of professional experience in environmental brand strategy and design, signage, wayfinding, and corporate identity with supporting portfolio.
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Interior Design, or related field.
• Exceptional design sense - adept at developing creative up-front design concepts as well as having technical working knowledge in preparing final documentation and artwork for 3D/EGD, print, or digital applications.
• Knowledge of local & national signage and ADA standards.
• Mastery over Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Microsoft Office, and 3D visualization / rendering tools.
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD or Sketchup. • Proficient in presentation and being able to fully express design concepts (internal team and client-facing).
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and a demonstrated success building, nurturing, and sustaining client relationships.
• Collaborative, responsible, accountable, and professional work ethic.
To Apply Send resume and portfolio to HR@tedmoudis.com. No staffing agencies. No phone calls please.