Little, nationally recognized as a "Best Firm to Work For", is seeking a full-timeSr. Experiential Graphic Designerfor our interdisciplinary team of problem solvers, designers, and architects to develop breakthrough eas that create a better future for people.
Our culture is diverse, energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who are passionate about design and who have a positive impact on everyone around them.
This role is eal for an individual that is driven and enterpenurial; someone that likes to innovate and strives to create compelling branded experiences for a variety of industries including corporate, retail, healthcare, academic and civic.
• Are you passionate about design and the users' experience?
• Do you thrive in a team setting?
• Looking for a job with great growth potential?
• Are you a proactive self starter?
• Are you a great communicator?
If you answered yes to the questions above then you should consider working for Little.
Ideal Experience & Skills:
• 6+ years in Experiential Graphic Design or related field
• Excellent eation, concept and sketching skills
• Outstanding skills in typography, composition and information design
• Proificiency in branding, wayfinding, signage and digital experiences
• Working knowledge of production requirements, materials, and methods
• Experience managing vendors for fabrication and installation
• Effective at working on multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong experience in Adobe Creative Suite and CAD Tools
• 3D modeling and SignAgent is a bonus
Please submit your resume and portfolio here: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/LIT1004LDAC/JobBoard/30702fd2-636e-4886-b1ce-4fc3b07e37ec/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=e4fabe82-7f61-46f8-9a87-0acace275571&sourceId=136a8063-6709-4dc9-acf7-1f345974257a.
To learn more about Little, please visit us atwww.littleonline.com or check out our blog atwww.littlespeakeasy.com.
Little is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, Little prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.