Senior Environmental Graphic Designer
Kraido is a San Francisco based company that creates branded environments and customer experiences that are strategic, innovative, and practical. Our team is small but our clients are big, affording us the opportunity to work on a broad range of project types in a variety of capacities. We are in search of a Senior Environmental Graphic Designer interested in joining a laborative and open work environment to teach, learn and grow (and have fun along the way). We want a person who is creative, has a strong environmental graphic design background, is detail-oriented, good-humored and is self-motivated. A minimum of 7 years of design experience working on large and small retail and corporate environments projects, including large-scale national sign system programs a must.
· Developing brand strategies with team and translating them into visual graphic uages (2D and 3D)
· Defining design criteria based on project/system needs and client expectations
· Providing strong graphic/typographic sensibilities, including information systems and standards
· Developing/directing design solutions for signage, retail interior graphics, brand messaging graphics, brand entity programs, etc.
· Developing comprehensive sign systems and brand components for multi-site regional and national locations
· Creating/directing the production of brand standards and sign standards documents
· Understanding materials and fabrication methods and developing detailed sign drawings
· Working closely with vendors to prototype eas and deliver top quality products (signs, exhibits, etc.)
· Participating in client presentations
· Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite
· Strong understanding of architectural scale and working with Adobe CADtools plug-in
· Very familiar with sign/message programming as well as ADA code compliance
· Familiar with SketchUp or another 3D visualization tools a plus
Educational Requirements:· Bachelor's or Master's degree in a design related field, such as graphic design, environmental graphic design, etc.