Little, nationally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For”, is seeking a Sr. Experiential Graphic Designer for our growing Brand Communications and Design Studio in Orlando, FL or Newport Beach, CA.
He/She will collaborate across Little’s Workplace, Retail, Healthcare and Community practices with our talented multi-disciplinary team of designers on projects that enhance human experiences while cleverly solving problems for our clients.
• Under the direction of an Art Director, the position will lead design and project management efforts for Experiential/Environmental Graphics, Placemaking, Branding & Signage Programs from early concept through implementation.
• The position is designed to expand Brand Communication & Design services into our Orlando and Newport Beach offices. We are looking for highly proactive and entrepreneurial individuals to help grow the discipline across Little.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Architecture, Industrial Design, Interior Design or related;
Knowledge of Design Principles and Experience with:
• Graphic Communication
• Typography and Information Hierarchy
• Wayfinding and Signage
• Sketching and Rendering
• Vendor Sourcing
• Fabrication and Installation
• Printing Techniques
Other Great Assets for this Position:
• Share your passions with us! What makes you unique as an applicant? Don’t forget to include other creative outlets and skills in your portfolio and overview.
Check out some of our Brand Communication and Design work: https://www.littleonline.com/work/service/brand-design-communication
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who are fun to work with and who have a positive impact on everyone around them. We offer an outstanding benefits package as well as competitive salaries.
If you are interested in contributing to a growing firm that is making a difference in the design world, please submit your resume and portfolio for review to https://recruiting.ultipro.com/LIT1004LDAC/JobBoard/30702fd2-636e-4886-b1ce-4fc3b07e37ec/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=e4fabe82-7f61-46f8-9a87-0acace275571&sourceId=136a8063-6709-4dc9-acf7-1f345974257a
To learn more about Little, please visit us at www.littleonline.com or check out our blog at www.littlespeakeasy.com.